[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
bug#7474: In latest source, icomplete-mode makes cursor disappear in min
bug#7474: In latest source, icomplete-mode makes cursor disappear in minibuffer
Wed, 24 Nov 2010 14:56:28 -0500
Using Emacs built from the latest source on Windows 7, the cursor
can be made to disappear as follows:
1. Start Emacs with: emacs -Q
2. Type: ESC ESC : (icomplete-mode 1) RET C-h v desc
3. The cursor is no longer visisble in the minibuffer.
4. Type: C-b
5. The cursor is visible over the letter 'c' in "desc".
6. Type: C-f
7. The cursor is once again no longer visible.
This is acting like some of the text in the minibuffer has the
'intangible property, but the word "intangible" doesn't appear anywhere
- bug#7474: In latest source, icomplete-mode makes cursor disappear in minibuffer,
Francis Litterio <=