[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
bug#9733: 24.0.90; inadvertent paste during mouse-2 spell correction wit
bug#9733: 24.0.90; inadvertent paste during mouse-2 spell correction with flyspell-mode
Wed, 12 Oct 2011 11:01:21 +0200
1) start from Emacs -Q
2) C-x m to open a new mail message, (this problem occurs in other
modes as well,
such as auctex)
3) insert the following sentence:
here is a sentence with a mistaake
4) M-x flyspell-mode, the word mistaake is highlighted.
5) double click on "sentence" and then click once to un-highlight it.
6) mouse-2 on mistaake, choose the correct spelling "mistake" from the memu.
Consequence: mistaake is replaced with missentecetake, that is,
mouse-2 does both yank and spell correction instead of only spell
while the above is reproducible for me, I found this problem to occur
during normal worth with emacs in most cases but not all.
In GNU Emacs 220.127.116.11 (x86_64-apple-darwin11.1.0, NS apple-appkit-1138.00)
of 2011-10-04 on udp003013uds
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1138
configured using `configure '--with-ns' '--without-x''
value of $LC_ALL: nil
value of $LC_COLLATE: C
value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
value of $LC_TIME: nil
value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
default enable-multibyte-characters: t
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- bug#9733: 24.0.90; inadvertent paste during mouse-2 spell correction with flyspell-mode,
emacs user <=