[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
bug#12218: 24.2.50; vc-ediff: Pressing `n' moves focus away from ediff c
bug#12218: 24.2.50; vc-ediff: Pressing `n' moves focus away from ediff control panel
Fri, 17 Aug 2012 15:52:19 +0530
My Bzr checkout is at
address@hidden:~/src/emacs/trunk/lisp$ bzr version-info
date: 2012-08-17 00:28:23 -0700
build-date: 2012-08-17 15:46:53 +0530
1. C-x C-f <some modified file>
2. M-x vc-ediff
3. Press `n' in the control panel
4. Note that the one of the src buffer - buffer B specifically - becomes
receives focus (or whatever you call it)
5. Pressing another `n' and it modifies the src buffer.
I would expect that focus never leave the ediff control panel.
Seems like a recent regression to me.
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- bug#12218: 24.2.50; vc-ediff: Pressing `n' moves focus away from ediff control panel,
Jambunathan K <=