[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
bug#14002: 24.3.50; buffer-file-coding-system is undecided-dos, everywhe
bug#14002: 24.3.50; buffer-file-coding-system is undecided-dos, everywhere
Wed, 20 Mar 2013 08:18:23 +0400
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20130307 Thunderbird/17.0.4
merge 14002 13977
On 20.03.2013 8:05, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
From: Dmitry Gutov <address@hidden>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 06:26:34 +0400
1. emacs -Q
2. find-file .../emacs-bzr/trunk/README
3. eval `buffer-file-coding-system' => undecided-dos
4. make a change, save the buffer
5. run vc-diff => the whole buffer is marked as changed
6. eval `buffer-file-coding-system' again => still undecided-dos
Same with src/w32fns.c, for example. Or any other files with Unix line
endings (in other repositories).
This is a duplicate if 13977.
(Why don't people try to look for similar bug reports before they do?)
Obviously, you only notice the cases when they don't.