[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
bug#14393: 24.3; The highlight of the mark persists after C-c in cua-mod
bug#14393: 24.3; The highlight of the mark persists after C-c in cua-mode
Mon, 13 May 2013 12:22:28 +0400
(setq transient-mark-mode t)
After mark some text and copy it via C-c the region mark highlight normally disappear.
But from the some period of emacs running the region mark highlight is not disappear
after C-c is pressed. If I look closely, the some parts of the letters near the point (cursor) flicker sometimes.
At this moument emacs behaves like region mark is not active (as usual),
it is only highlighted (that is unusual). If I move cursor e.g. right-char the mark highlight is disappeared.
It is hard to reproduce it when I want, but I've got this behaviour every time I run the emacs.
Restart emacs solves this problem for some period of time.
The most likely way to reproduce it:
1. Launch emacs.
2. Copy/paste something inside emacs buffers.
3. M-x (iconify-or-deiconify-frame) or maybe simple swtch to other application would be enough.
4. Wait for some enough time (probably more then 20 minutes)
5. Restore emacs application.
6. Mark (select) some text and press C-c.
How to solve it?
How I can collect more data about this problem?
I can't test it via run emacs -Q since I can't reproduce the problem when the emacs just started.
GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600) of 2013-03-17 on MARVIN
The linux version of GNU Emacs 24.3.1 has the same behaviour.
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- bug#14393: 24.3; The highlight of the mark persists after C-c in cua-mode,