[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
bug#18939: 24.4; middle-click sometimes pastes data other than the PRIMA
bug#18939: 24.4; middle-click sometimes pastes data other than the PRIMARY selection
Sun, 28 Dec 2014 16:03:00 +0100
This occurs very often, and I've finally managed to find a way to
reproduce the bug:
1. Open a file containing a line, say "foo", with "emacs -Q".
2. When the cursor is at the beginning, type C-k.
3. Select text in some other window.
4. Left-click in the initial Emacs window.
5. Middle-click in the initial Emacs window.
Instead of pasting the selected text, this pastes what was cut
Vincent Lefèvre <address@hidden> - Web: <https://www.vinc17.net/>
100% accessible validated (X)HTML - Blog: <https://www.vinc17.net/blog/>
Work: CR INRIA - computer arithmetic / AriC project (LIP, ENS-Lyon)
- bug#18939: 24.4; middle-click sometimes pastes data other than the PRIMARY selection,
Vincent Lefevre <=