[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
bug#23559: 25.0.93; Wrong type argument on C-u C-x = with Czech input me
bug#23559: 25.0.93; Wrong type argument on C-u C-x = with Czech input method
Thu, 12 May 2016 21:35:55 +0200
Gnus/5.13 (Gnus v5.13) Emacs/25.0.93 (gnu/linux)
When I press `C-u C-x =' with a Czech input method enabled, I get the
quail-gen-decode-map: Wrong type argument: characterp, kp-add
How to reproduce the bug:
- Start Emacs, e.g.: emacs -Q
- Select Czech input method: C-x RET C-\ czech RET
- Make sure you are on some character in the buffer, e.g. go to the
beginning of *scratch* buffer with the semicolon character.
- Run what-cursor-position with a prefix argument: C-u C-x =
- You should receive the error above.
The bug is also present in Emacs 24.5.
- bug#23559: 25.0.93; Wrong type argument on C-u C-x = with Czech input method,
Milan Zamazal <=