[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

bug#23698: 24.5; broken character name

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: bug#23698: 24.5; broken character name
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 10:49:12 -0700
User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:45.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/45.1.0

we have it since 1997, i.e. before
we started using the UCD for these purposes.  So I think we can either
remove it or use a property that doesn't clash with the Unicode
standard properties.
It appears to be unnecessary these days, so I removed it in the attached patch to master and am marking the bug as done. If I'm wrong and we need it we can use a different property as you suggest.

Attachment: 0001-Use-standard-Unicode-names-for-Thai-Lao.txt
Description: Text document

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]