[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

bug#31311: 27.0; doc of `pcase'

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: bug#31311: 27.0; doc of `pcase'
Date: Sun, 27 May 2018 19:16:40 +0300

> From: Thien-Thi Nguyen <address@hidden>
> Date: Sun, 27 May 2018 10:22:49 +0200
> Cc: address@hidden
> I'd like to merge that branch into ‘emacs-26’ immediately.  Any
> objections?

The tarball for 26.1 was already made, and was tested yesterday.  I
understand it will be uploaded tomorrow.

Is this deemed important enough to delay the release and ask Nicolas
to re-tar the release after updating from Git?  If not, I guess this
merge will have to wait for a couple of days and will make it into

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everybody who participated
in this effort.

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]