|Subject:||bug#32883: 26.1; Emacs not response in shell mode|
|Date:||Sun, 30 Sep 2018 10:47:27 +0300|
Windows 10 (64 bit), Emacs 26.1
1. I download Emacs 26 from here : http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/windows/emacs-26/emacs-26.1-x86_64.zip
2. Unpack and run pure Emacs (no external packages)
3. Connect android device to my computer
4. M-x shell
5. Run the next command adb logcat -vtime. Tool logcat- is a tool from Google to see android's device logging. It's very helpful.
6. This tool (logcat) generate many text interactively in shell.
7. So I press button arrow up and move cursor to the center of screen.
8. Text is continues to be generated.
9. And now I press button Enter
10. As result Emacs not response any more. Show progress bar forever. Nothing help. Only kill Emacs process from Task Manager
Why this is happened? is this a bug of Emacs?
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|