[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
bug#35496: 27.0.50; smie-blink-matching-open blinks token before point a
bug#35496: 27.0.50; smie-blink-matching-open blinks token before point after RET
Wed, 8 May 2019 01:38:53 +0300
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/60.6.1
Stefan, just making sure you read this.
On 29.04.2019 23:57, Dmitry Gutov wrote:
1. Disable show-paren-mode if it's enabled.
2. Evalute the attached .el file (which defined a major mode).
3. Create a new bufferand type M-x foo-mode.
4. Type 'def foo do' (without quotes) and press RET.
5. Cursor will hang around on the first line even after the newline is
Key moments: ?o is not in smie-blink-matching-triggers because the
grammar also defines a closer 'dop'. smie-blink-matching-inners is t
(which it is by default).
Here's an old bug report for elixir-mode which, unfortunately, didn't
reach the end of the investigation before the author opted for a
What would be the better workaround, by the way? I'm thinking of simply
In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 52, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.30)
of 2019-04-28 built on zappa
Repository revision: 80822917736edbab77969c4a18dfb8dd20fe3a88
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12001000
System Description: Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS
- bug#35496: 27.0.50; smie-blink-matching-open blinks token before point after RET,
Dmitry Gutov <=