[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Bug-gnubg] gnu board
Re: [Bug-gnubg] gnu board
Wed, 21 Mar 2007 19:09:02 +0100
On Mon 19 Mar 2007 (18:07 -0700), Don A. Hanlen wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Mar 2007, Jim Segrave wrote:
> > > GNUBG caused an invalid page fault in
> > > module LIBGTK-0.DLL at 0177:6dcf443c.
> > > Registers:
> > > EAX=00000001 CS=0177 EIP=6dcf443c EFLGS=00010202
> > > EBX=0000b415 SS=017f ESP=00f6b1d0 EBP=00f6b1e8
> > > ECX=00f87040 DS=017f ESI=010e5a80 FS=59d7
> > > EDX=00000003 ES=017f EDI=00000001 GS=0000
> > > Bytes at CS:EIP:
> > > 8b 37 85 f6 75 5a 31 c9 89 da 81 fb ff 00 00 00
> > > Stack dump:
> > > 00f6c0b0 010e5a80 00f89454 6dca1061 01cca9d4 00000000 00f6b208 004442df
> > > 00000001 0000b415 00f89454 6dcc498a 01d55f8c 00000000 00f6b228 6dc8a6b4
> > That's a bit nasty - it works for me, but it's not really what I
> > meant. I think someone with Windows needs to see if they can replicate
> > this fault.
> Gee, I have Windoze and managed it! Must be easy! BTW I tried to export
> to a file.
> > Under Settings->Export, you can choose the size of the board you want
> > to create images for (see the slider 'Size of PNG images' in the lower
> > right section.
> > Then under File->Generate HTML images, you can select
> > a directory in which to place the .png files which make up a board -
> > it creates 344 separate files
> > These are the images which are put into an html table to create html
> > game listings, you could examine a couple of these to see how they fit
> > together to make a board image.
> Sounds like I'd have to export one of these babies for every resized board
> I want to display? (resizing is important when there's 1-64 boards to
> display in one windoze!)
> Or am I missing something here?
You could export the largest you'll need. After that, PIL allows
resizing images, so if you know the pixel dimensions you need, you
could try that method (I've only ever used it to produce thumbnails of
pictures, where the 100x100 versions of 2000x1000 or so pictures were
quite acceptable. If that isn't satisfactory, then yes, you'd need to
export something like 15 or so sets of images to separate directories.
Jim Segrave address@hidden
- Re: [Bug-gnubg] gnu board, (continued)
- Re: [Bug-gnubg] gnu board, Don A. Hanlen, 2007/03/13
- Re: [Bug-gnubg] gnu board, Øystein Johansen, 2007/03/13
- Re: [Bug-gnubg] gnu board, Don A. Hanlen, 2007/03/15
- RE: [Bug-gnubg] gnu board, Øystein O. Johansen, 2007/03/16
- Re: [Bug-gnubg] gnu board, Jonathan Kinsey, 2007/03/16
- RE: [Bug-gnubg] gnu board, Don A. Hanlen, 2007/03/16
- Re: [Bug-gnubg] gnu board, Jim Segrave, 2007/03/18
- Re: [Bug-gnubg] gnu board, Don A. Hanlen, 2007/03/18
- Re: [Bug-gnubg] gnu board, Jim Segrave, 2007/03/19
- Re: [Bug-gnubg] gnu board, Don A. Hanlen, 2007/03/19
- Re: [Bug-gnubg] gnu board,
Jim Segrave <=