[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Sun, 13 May 2001 19:53:57 -0600
Weeks ending 13 May 2001
gnustep-gui (GUI frontend library)
- As usual, a considerable amount of tidying up and fixing for
has been done, in particular the archive format has been fixed for
between machines where the 'char' datatype has different signedness.
- The NSAutoreleasePool class has been documented, including the
- The old OpenStep format property-lists now handle unicode characters
using a \U
escape sequence ... another step towards the code being fully
gnustep-xdps (GUI back end library)
- There have been many varied bugfixes made.
- There have been some drawing optimisations made.
- Work has been done on the fonts code and drawing of text in general,
in an attempt
to ensure that text drawing is handled consistently through a single API.
gnustep-xgps (GUI back end library)
- Some portability fixes made.
- Drawing code largely simplified and optimised
gnustep-make (Makefiles package)
- Font handling reorganised.
- Dashed lines implemented (eg for drawing round a selected
JIGS (Java language interface)
- As usual, a number of fixes have been made ... for cross-platform
portability and for Java
GNUstep-Guile (Guile language interface)
- Version 1.3 released
- Morphing of Java number objects to/from NSNumber now supported.
tests (Regression testing package)
- Some minor bugs fixed, and configuration issues resolved.
Gorm (Interface Builder clone)
- NSScanner tests added.
- NSProxy tests added.
- Property-list encoding/decoding tests added.
Raphael Sebbe contributed code to support custom objects, which makes
it possible to
connect objects written by you to standard GNUstep objects.
Validation of view frames during editing has also been added - this
accidentally doing things like dragging a view to a size where it's
contents can't be displayed.
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- Weekly Update,
Adam Fedor <=