[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[bug #26364] Menus on which are adjusted to display on GNOME are not tra
[bug #26364] Menus on which are adjusted to display on GNOME are not tracking properly...
Sun, 17 May 2009 05:06:53 +0000
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/2009042315 Firefox/3.0.10
Follow-up Comment #1, bug #26364 (project gnustep):
I'm experiencing these issues with xfwm4 and SystemPreferences when I set
1. Switch the focus from the SystemPreferences application to another
The menu bar in the GNUstep application disappears. If I switch back, it
2. Click on one of the menus to open it (e.g. "Edit"). Click on the same part
of the horizontal menu bar again.
The menu doesn't close, it seems to get hidden behind the main window, and
the menu bar is still highlighted.
I have to click on it another two times (why?) before it disappears. In the
meantime, the rest of the application responds to my clicks.
3. Select Info->Hide, and the application hides.
Double-click on the App icon, and the main window is restored, but the
drop-down part of the menu appears up in the top-left of the screen, and the
application main window is missing its horizontal menu bar.
4. Click and hold mouse down on Info drop-down, move it down over a sub-menu
(such as Services), and then move the mouse out of the window and then release
over the top of another application.
The menu remains open, and I have to click the menu-bar twice to clean it up.
Reply to this item at:
Message sent via/by Savannah
- [bug #26364] Menus on which are adjusted to display on GNOME are not tracking properly...,
Chris Armstrong <=