|Subject:||bug#35427: Problem solved|
|Date:||Tue, 30 Apr 2019 17:32:59 +0200|
|User-agent:||Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/60.6.1|
By examining the code in both /usr/local/include/gc.h and libguile/pairs.h I managed to resolve the problems.
I did this by adding two lines to gc.h, at the top of the file.
This is maybe not your preffered solution, but I managed to compile and link the libraries and programs. Hopefully this helps you.
-- Sören Jonsson Kärnvägen 237 906 27 UMEÅ SWEDEN Tel: 090-180 339, 070-603 3896
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|