[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Mon, 13 Apr 2020 19:59:27 -0400
mu4e 1.2.0; emacs 26.3
First off, thanks for your help so far!
Did you use 1.0.1 image or a more recent one?
I was using the Guix System 1.0.1 x86_64 image here:
Did you mount your EFI partition to "/mnt/boot/efi" before
Yep. Not mounting it yields a different error (cannot find
path of /mnt/boot/efi)
I'll also confirm I'm setting the esp flag on the partition.
- The graphical installer displays normal behavior up to when
Now, if you could try again with:
* The 1.1.0-rc2 release available here.
partitions, where it resets the installation without displaying an
- Installation through TTY has the same behavior as before,
failed to register the boot entry: Input/output error
* This custom release: 1.1.0-rc2 + the patch suggested by
- Graphical installation has an oddity, my Samsung drive has
partitions > 1TiB.
from the disk selection in both guided and manual partitioning
- Strangely, my WD Blue 2TB drive (also an SSD) with the NixOS
installation shows up just fine
- While it is possible to access the Samsung drive from the TTY,
even wipe it/make new partitions, trying to populate the
filesystems will result in them saying they're in use or already
mounted. I suspect this is also why it's not showing up in the
- bug#40590:, Keyhenge, 2020/04/12
- bug#40590:, Mathieu Othacehe, 2020/04/13
- bug#40590:, Keyhenge, 2020/04/13
- bug#40590:, Mathieu Othacehe, 2020/04/14
- bug#40590:, Keyhenge, 2020/04/14
- bug#40590:, Mathieu Othacehe, 2020/04/15
- bug#40590:, Keyhenge, 2020/04/18
- bug#40590:, pelzflorian (Florian Pelz), 2020/04/18
- bug#40590:, Mathieu Othacehe, 2020/04/19