[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Bulawayo, Zimbabwe.

From: Nozipo Pfupajena
Subject: Bulawayo, Zimbabwe.
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 11:01:12

Dear friend, 

My name is Mr. Nozipo Pfupajena Chief Credit Officer (CCO), Standard Chartered 
Bank. On December 6, 
1999, a Foreign consultant/contractor, Mr. Peter Smith, made a numbered time 
(Fixed) Deposit for twelve 
calendar months, valued at 30,000,000.00, in my branch. Upon maturity, I sent a 
routine notification to his 
forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, I sent a reminder and 
finally we discovered from his 
contract employers, that Mr. Smith died from an automobile accident. On further 
investigation, I found out that 
he died without making a Will, and all attempts to trace his next of kin was 
fruitless. I therefore made further 
investigation and discovered that Mr. Smith did not declare any next of kin or 
relations in all his official 
documents, including his Deposit paperwork here.  

>From past experiences, I know that no one will ever come forward to claim the 
>deceased funds. According to 
my country Laws, at the expiration of 5 (five) years, the funds will be 
Unclaimed and revert to the ownership of 
the State if nobody applies to claim the fund. In order to avert this 
development, I in conjunction with a 
colleague (the Chief Operating Officer in the bank) now seek your permission to 
allow an attorney do a 
backdated WILL in your name, so that the funds would be released to you as the 
new owner (on behalf of me 
and my colleague). We are writing you because, as public servants, we cannot 
operate a foreign account or 
have an account that is more than Five Hundred thousand in my country's 
currency. Consequently, I will present 
you as the owner of the funds so you can be able to claim them with the help of 
an attorney. This is simple. I will 
like you to provide immediately your: FULL NAMES/FULL CONTACT ADDRESS/PHONE/FAX 
NUMBERS, so that an Attorney will prepare the necessary papers which will put 
you in place as the new 
owner. It will then be released to you, for us to split. The Attorney will do 
all the paperwork and this will 
guarantee everything. Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more 
details and further explanation 
that will help you understand. 

Note also that we shall require your assistance to invest our share in your 
country. (Buying of properties like 
houses, hotels etc). Reach me via my email.  nozipo1@uymail.com

Thanks and regards. 

Mr. Nozipo Pfupajena.

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]