[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Alfred M\. Szmidt
Fri, 04 Nov 2005 21:51:41 +0100
I will commit the following three patches in 4 days to
gnumach-1-branch. I will also take over gnumach-1-branch after those
four days (and apply the same rules as for ams-branch in the Hurd
repo). Unless someone screams loudly in my ear...
I only do this since I do not wish to see things die, and Roland is
busy with other stuff. But just 'cause he is busy with other stuff
doesn't mean that patches should be lying around like this and gather
dust, and in the worst case be forgotten.
2005-09-18 Jeroen Dekkers <address@hidden>
* i386/i386/locore.S (trap_push_segs): Switch fs and gs to kernel
data segment too.
* i386/i386/user_ldt.c (i386_set_ldt): Always copy the master LDT
when there is no old user LDT.
2005-09-26 Thomas Schwinge <address@hidden>
* linux/src/drivers/net/ne2k-pci.c (ne_block_input)
(ne_block_output): Fix previous patch.
2005-10-29 Alfred M. Szmidt <address@hidden>
* linux/src/drivers/scsi/eata_pio.c (eata_pio_detect): Fix a
off-by-one error when probing.
* linux/src/drivers/scsi/eata_dma.c (eata_detect): Likewise.
* linux/dev/drivers/scsi/eata_dma.c (eata_detect): Likewise.
Patch by Sergio Lopez <address@hidden>.
- gnumach patches,
Alfred M\. Szmidt <=