[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: GSoC projects
Re: GSoC projects
Sat, 2 Aug 2008 19:09:42 +0200
On Sat, Aug 02, 2008 at 03:19:20PM +0530, Madhusudan C.S wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 2, 2008 at 2:24 PM, Thomas Schwinge <email@example.com> wrote:
> > PS: I'm going to work on the wiki issue today.
Didn't get too far today, but tomorrow is another day.
> Also in the meeting yesterday we decided to setup a backup repository for
> Hurd Wiki. I have taken this responsibility. I have also setup a repository
> at github.com. I will post the details in a different mail.
I don't know github.com. But not why simply host (a secondary/backup of)
the Hurd wiki on the GNU Savannah machine already now? Then we can --
later, when the needed infrastructure is in place -- just do a clean
switch-over (from Barry's flubber to GNU Savannah; for the main wiki
I'd prefer if such things would go over some of the Hurd mailing lists,
before something is said to have been decided in an IRC channel. Which
none of the GNU Hurd maintainers is really regularely frequenting.
Of course, setting up a mirror of the Hurd wiki repo is nothing
fundamental :-), but nevertheless: if we have the facilities at GNU
Savannah, then why resort to an external service provider? Or can
github.com do something cool which I don't know of yet?
Description: Digital signature
Re: GSoC projects, Thomas Schwinge, 2008/08/02
- GSoC projects, Thomas Schwinge, 2008/08/02
- Re: GSoC projects, Madhusudan C.S, 2008/08/02
- Re: GSoC projects,
Thomas Schwinge <=
- Wiki repository now available though Savannah (was: GSoC projects), Thomas Schwinge, 2008/08/04
- Re: Wiki repository now available though Savannah (was: GSoC projects), Arne Babenhauserheide, 2008/08/04
- Re: Wiki repository now available though Savannah, olafBuddenhagen, 2008/08/04
- Re: Wiki repository now available though Savannah, Andrei Barbu, 2008/08/08
- Message not available
- Re: GSoC projects, Madhusudan C.S, 2008/08/04