[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 23:25:09 +0200
Gnus/5.090006 (Oort Gnus v0.06) Emacs/21.2 (powerpc-debian-linux-gnu)
Rune Zedeler <address@hidden> writes:
> Well, but I really don't like being unable to see what exactly you did
> (whatching other people's bug fixes really tend to be quite
> educative)... Is there a way to produce a diff from the cvs...?
cvs diff -D"2 hours ago"
will probably show you the patch.
At work, I used to run
cvs diff -Dyesterday
> -Rune (already starting to dislike cvs)
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <address@hidden> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien | http://www.lilypond.org
- knees, Rune Zedeler, 2002/04/12
- knees, Han-Wen Nienhuys, 2002/04/13
- Re: knees, Rune Zedeler, 2002/04/14
- Re: knees,
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <=
- Re: knees, Han-Wen Nienhuys, 2002/04/14
- Re: knees, Jan Nieuwenhuizen, 2002/04/15
- Re: knees, Mats Bengtsson, 2002/04/15