[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Fwd: [Xboard web pages] Proposed changes to index.html, engine-intf.
Re: Fwd: [Xboard web pages] Proposed changes to index.html, engine-intf.hml & FAQ.html
Wed, 16 Sep 2020 19:19:14 +0200
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:68.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/68.12.0
Le 10/09/2020 à 09:25, Thérèse Godefroy a écrit :
> [...] I committed these
> changes, and will take care of the whats_new directory shortly.
The whats_new directory is taken care of. Here is a summary of the changes:
- Add a stylesheet (whats_new.css).
- Replace the layout tables in 4.*.* directories with flexible divs.
- Make images resizable.
- Link to the original images, because resizing tends to decrease
- Fix a few typos.
- Remove a couple of links to documents that don't exist anymore.
- Edit some sentences that refer to "the screenshot on the left|right",
because image position varies with screen width.
- Add unbreakable spaces to make sure the main heading wraps at logical
- [WinBoardF.html and Winboard_x.html] Add the list of command-line
options to the table of contents.
- [WinBoardF.html and Winboard_x.html] Make one table for each category
- [4.5.0, 4.6.0 and 4.7.0] Reorganize feature descriptions in sections,
according to the table of contents.
- [rules] Make the markup XHTML-compliant; fix table borders (define
classes in roles.css); I didn't try to make the layout of these pages
- [rules] Remove <p> in a table cell to avoid extra vertical margins.
All the best,