c-prog-book-questions

[C questions] romanticize

From: Cecil Downey
Subject: [C questions] romanticize
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 11:14:10 -0500

I sure got a lot onmy chest thet I got to get rid of.
But if I dosay it myself, Im pretty fair with guns. This may have been regularan then again it may have been queer.
So will I, Hank, rejoined Brazos ponderingly.
Sure as God made little apples hes trailin you, whispered one ofthem.
June, I want to ask some questions aboot Allen.
But when Im far away, Ill think I might havekissed yu, an kick myself.
Id say if we had plenty of time wed have a sure thing withBess on the job.
Wal, I never call women names, unless theyre nice names. And lastly, to his surprise, he saw Inskip.
But, as Brazoss luck would always have it, his marvellous patience didnot need to be exercised.
Indeed the two were arguing, from which fact Brazos deducedthat this was Janis. While the girl waited heah under this tree, nervous an sick.
Brazos Keene will see through thet dodge.
Sure as God made little apples hes trailin you, whispered one ofthem. That night Brazos haunted the main street and the saloons.
One ofthe three hombres who held me up that night called his pard Brad.
The light was dull up there, but they coulddistinguish objects. Wal, I reckon Raine Surface is another Sewall McCoy.
Yu cattlemen face the same situation heah on this range, he went onimpressively.
Shes the most fascinating girl I ever met.
All I can say is for yu to go onhopin and prayin, too. Some time Bodkin would be cornered in that room by Surface, orwould confer with the ranchers men.