c-prog-book-questions

[C questions] lesser

From: Cecilia Crabtree
Subject: [C questions] lesser
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 16:03:09 +0300

Thereforewhen force is employed success is dependent on the consistent manner inwhich it is used.
In political matters itfrequently happens that feeling judges more correctly than intellect.
Thereforewhen force is employed success is dependent on the consistent manner inwhich it is used. All such ideals are only of secondary importance when a nation isstruggling for its existence.
Propaganda must always address itself to the broad masses of the people. Thus their rage and hatredagainst the infamous foe was increased.
This same transformation took place throughout the whole army. Fate might now put me throughthe final test without my nerves or reason giving way.
If they had done so, such foolish errors would not have beencommitted.
It would have been still better if theReichstag had been dissolved immediately. They weresimply above all such things, too clever to accept any teaching.
Propaganda must always address itself to the broad masses of the people.
And so the viper could begin his work again.
But I was a being without a name, one among eight millions. This time, however, morecarefully than before, but still more destructively. I thought that all this proved how little theyknew about the Marxist plague. In a similar way letters coming directly from home had long since beenexercising their effect. Anyhowthey did not honestly wish to learn anything. Anybody who had carefully investigated the Germanpropaganda must have formed that judgment of it.
When people attempt to answer this reasoning byhighfalutin talk about aesthetics, etc.
One feature of this propaganda was very striking.
They weresimply above all such things, too clever to accept any teaching.
Of these gentry once cantruly say that their maxim is: What we dont know wont bother us. To be efficacious it had come from the home front.
This time, however, morecarefully than before, but still more destructively.
And it wasthen that I first conceived the idea of taking up political work lateron.