c-prog-book-questions

[C questions] tussle

From: Polly Morris
Subject: [C questions] tussle
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 01:05:17 -0200

The software that runs it is a very heavily hacked version of a little known CMS. Much unpacking remains to be done, but that may take weeks.
I'm not going to be updating J-Log anymore. Well, J-Log has been fun, and I've built it up over the years, but the community hasn't really taken off.
The contents of this feed are available for non-commercial use only. I just need to hang on a few more months. No hurry, even with boxes and missing implements, this is.
That is, it didn't sound so horrible that it would be a 'NY Times' type blog, with fact checking, editors, moderation, etc.
Well, we are moved in, at last. the resulting shadows.
The software that runs it is a very heavily hacked version of a little known CMS. She is one of the upstairs neighbors, the switch belongs to what I can only imagine is an industrial vacuum. Seriously, though, the memo, which LA Observed got ahold of first, I think, isn't too bad. The contents of this feed are available for non-commercial use only.
I remember seeing them in music videos when I was a child and wondering how any human being could ever remember what all those hundred of knobs and buttons and sliders were for.
Be part of the transformation as it happens in real-time.
But something has been lost along the way.
I'm not so sure about that specifically, see, but a Free Press is important. I'm not so sure about that specifically, see, but a Free Press is important. the resulting shadows.
well, let me share the explaination: Me a few weeks ago: shuffling, old lady style, pacing back and forth because sitting is intolerably painful.
Can it get any better? I ordered these chairs two months ago, before I even dreamed of this new place.
I told him I'd wait a little before announcing the site so he could throw some more content on, but Poynter beat me to it.
and my Sunday morning sleep-in is over, bam!