c2m-project

[C2m-project] commanding

From: Catherine Gary
Subject: [C2m-project] commanding
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 03:41:18 +0700

Blah blah blah - so much has already been said, I dont feel like I need to add to it.
Why do we suffer so badly from groupthink? If you have Itunes on your computer, click here
There are many other things that a system or hospital can do. In fact, they were close to deleting everything!
If you have Itunes on your computer, click here You can reach him at address@hidden Sure you can wait for other hospitals to make the jump first, but dont fall too far behind. That will be the only bad part of the whole vacation.
By nature, we have to be the best collaborators in the business. A while ago, I mentioned that google was one of the stealth unusual competitors of hospitals. Mike had surprised me by flying up from Maryland to spend the weekend with me for our anniversary!
In the evening, we went to Bob and Lisa Bishops house for a cookout. Sometimes, it means getting out ahead of your headlights
Amazing how uncommon common sense really is.
Very unusual in a good way - getting to the root of things, not just band-aiding the symptoms. Always maintain a highly cost efficient/productive operations and ACCESSIBLE schedule.
Time for hospitals to take a real look at themselves.
A while ago, I mentioned that google was one of the stealth unusual competitors of hospitals.
If you have Itunes on your computer, click here
In the evening, we went to Bob and Lisa Bishops house for a cookout.
By Thursday morning it was decided that she needed to go to the hospital. These search engines could play the same role.
By Thursday morning it was decided that she needed to go to the hospital. By nature, we have to be the best collaborators in the business.
But it appears that WIRED magazine already did that for me.