c2m-project

[C2m-project] vocation

From: Paulina Erwin
Subject: [C2m-project] vocation
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 17:39:21 +0300

Of course, just to be sure, I'm for us knocking off a few more of 'em. Because, when the war involves homegrowns, the rules are much more complicated.
In fact, a former Nazi Youth member who was interviewed for the film says as much.
He is the founder of the terrorist group al-Fuqra. Thirty members of the Al-Fuqra sect were at the compound at the time of the raid - one man, "three or four women," and the rest children. Two of the arrested men, Khidr Ali and Glenn Neville Ford are from Toronto, Canada and Caba Jose Harris, Robert Junior Wesley and Tyron Junior Cole are from Texas. Mustafa Muhammad Abd al-Rashid - "Abdu Rashid. Sadly, I don't know of an American network that would have the courage to broadcast a documentary like this.
Mustafa Muhammad Abd al-Rashid - "Abdu Rashid.
The reporter interviews Khalid Khawaja, a close associate and relative of the shiekh through marriage.
Thus began a history of more than twenty-five years of homegrown terrorism in the West.
There, he reportedly trained jihadis in bombmaking in cooperation with the ISI. Stephen Paster of Englewood, Colorado was later arrested in connection to the bombing. but, they did anyway. There, he reportedly trained jihadis in bombmaking in cooperation with the ISI. In fact, a former Nazi Youth member who was interviewed for the film says as much. "I am telling you, Osama doesn't have many people in America," Khawaja says.
The guest list is a who's who of global Islamic terrorists, including Osama bin Laden.
A fifth member, Chris Childs, is still at large.
Even high profile cases were treated as isolated occurrances. Before the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan even took place, attacks were launched on these groups, on US soil. And they trained, yes - trained for jihad - right here among us. If they want to operate as Eason Jordan's CNN did in Baghdad, by compromising principle for access, then they can go ahead. We now know this location to be the US headquarters of Jamaat ul-Fuqra.
Hen then travels to Lahore, Pakistan and declares his allegiance to Shiekh Gilani.
The memo says the officers' actions were based on "irrational fears". Mozaffar Ahmad, is shot to death. Two of the arrested men, Khidr Ali and Glenn Neville Ford are from Toronto, Canada and Caba Jose Harris, Robert Junior Wesley and Tyron Junior Cole are from Texas.
Two of the arrested men, Khidr Ali and Glenn Neville Ford are from Toronto, Canada and Caba Jose Harris, Robert Junior Wesley and Tyron Junior Cole are from Texas.
Helicopters will likely fly overhead surveilling their activities. Four members of the sect were charged with fraud: Edward Ivan McGhee, James L. called Muslims of America. We are indeed involved in much wider war than many realize.