carbone-dev

[Carbone-dev] Take pleasure from You won't increase your most important

From: Ruth
Subject: [Carbone-dev] Take pleasure from You won't increase your most important muscle in gyms - so this is what you have to try!
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 23:27:25 +0800

Enjoy the newest

 Act while others wait! Increase your confidence to enormous levels! A couple
of month of continued use, and you will have something to boast about in locker
rooms.
 Some intimate experiences are available only to men with big equipment. You
won't know what to do with all the girls that will be attracted by the new you.
See it here: http://www.posadroft.com/gal/ms/

Concerned with your size and hardness? Study this, here's the answer!

 Nah tek yuh mattie eye fuh see. Mouth cut trousers nah ah fit Massa. I had no
shoes and complained, until I met a man who had no feet  When yuh play out all
yuh trump cards yuh gat to lose till game done.