ccrtp-devel

[Ccrtp-devel] TCPStream::connect(const char *target, unsigned mss)

From: Denis Povshedny
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] TCPStream::connect(const char *target, unsigned mss)
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 12:53:45 +0000 (UTC)

Hello all!

While debugging one of samples of ccRtp I had found that TCPStream::connect
have minor bug while parsing address string. To split address/port
(like "192.168.0.3:9000") for two parts, I suggest to insert fragment like
===
else
{
        *cp = 0;        // namebuf now contains only hostname
        cp++;           // skipping * or / symbol
}
===
to file socket.cpp at line 2497

I have version 1.1.2.