ccrtp-devel

[Ccrtp-devel] A few fixes (was: Audio codec GSM)

From: Federico Montesino Pouzols
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] A few fixes (was: Audio codec GSM)
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 14:33:59 +0100

Hi, I've just committed a few changes to CVS:

- Padding is now optional. You can set the padding length with
setPadding(uint8). The default value is 0.

- I've committed the patch from Dan Weber for implementing the
destinations list using std::list, with minor tweaks. std::list is
used for now, but I plan to replace it with an equivalent but minimal
template soon.

- Also, the dependency on libccext2 (md5 classes of Common C++) has
been removed to make it easier to fit ccRTP into constrained
environments.

There are some other things I expect to fix/add soon...