ccrtp-devel

[Ccrtp-devel] Sending RTCP packets

From: Mario Mateos
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] Sending RTCP packets
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 17:22:08 +0000

Hi,
How can i send RTCP packets from a receiver to a sender? My problem is that my sender sends automatically RTCP packets (SR when RTP packets were sent and RR when there were not RTP packets). But my Receiver doesn't send any RTCP packet to the sender.
I've used RTPListen, RTPSend, audiotx and audiorx.
If I want to see the number of lost packets from sender to Receiver, isn't this information in RTCP packets from Receiver? Or am i mistaken and that info can be consulted in RTCP packets from Sender to Receiver? Anyway, how can i see the information in RTCP packets? (information like Cummulative packets lost, fraction lost,...)
Thanks a lot