ccrtp-devel

Re: [Ccrtp-devel] Exists member join/left action?

From: Federico Montesino Pouzols
Subject: Re: [Ccrtp-devel] Exists member join/left action?
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 12:03:48 +0100

Hi, the last time a data packet was received as well as the last time
an RTCP packet was received are kept among the per source statistics
within ccRTP (lastDataPacketTime and lastRTCPPacketTime -both timeval
values, and you even have a lastRTCPSRTime value).

I guess checking those values for the entire list of active sources
every few seconds/minutes will work for you?