ccrtp-devel

Re: [Ccrtp-devel] Problems building ccRTP lib and demo programs

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Ccrtp-devel] Problems building ccRTP lib and demo programs
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 18:03:47 -0400

That macro is normally installed by installing GNU Common C++, in
{prefix}/share/aclocal, and is under the name ost_check2.m4.  Yes, it
does fill in the link libraries :).  I have been slowly migrating things
to use pkg_config, but ccrtp has not been migrated for that yet.  Maybe
the suse package provided doesn't install ost_check2.m4?!