ccrtp-devel

[Ccrtp-devel] question regarding IPv6 support in progress

From: Gabor Ivan
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] question regarding IPv6 support in progress
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 14:46:39 +0200

Dear ccRTP developers,

I'd like to ask you about the progress about adapting ccRTP to be able
to handle IPv6 streams (rewriting the necessary classes etc.). I'm
working in a team that would like to use ccRTP in a streaming server
solution (over an IPv6 network) in the near future. So, my question is:
when do you think you'll be able to add IPv6 support to ccRTP? Is it
possible that IPv6 support will be functional in the very near future?

Thanks for your answer,

Gabor