ccrtp-devel

[Ccrtp-devel] GNU Telephony website updated

From: David Sugar
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] GNU Telephony website updated
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 06:44:58 -0400

The website (http://www.gnutelephony.org) has been relocated and updated. We are now hosting through ibiblio. I also restructured it a bit mostly to automate indexing through the use of categories, and simplifying some things (such as the listing of downloads), so that it will be easier to maintain. I also placed doxygen generated documentation online.