ccrtp-devel

[Ccrtp-devel] RTPSession failed null

From: blackswan
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] RTPSession failed null
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 01:48:28 -0700 (PDT)

i'm using your ccRTP and get some code from example audiotx.cpp.
I have some problem and no idea how to resolve it. In the code below :

class ccRTP_AudioTransmitter: public Thread, public TimerPort
{
   RTPSession *socket;
public:
   // This method does almost everything.
   void run(void)
{
socket.
       socket = new RTPSession(local_ip,TRANSMITTER_BASE);

var socket returns NULL in debug mode and after first use we have SIGSEGV
error. But in release mode this code works correctly

Please, help me understand this error.