cdf-protean

[Cdf-protean] TREAT CONFIDENTIAL.

From: Mrs.Fatima Karki.
Subject: [Cdf-protean] TREAT CONFIDENTIAL.
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 06:12:14 +0300

A CRY FOR HELP.

Please treat this mail with utmost urgency as we plead for your patience,
assistance and understanding. I am the wife of a former Minister in the
United Arab Emirate {U.A.E} due to our political views and stands against
autocratic rulers in our country, my husband and the whole family is
unjustly being punished.

We owned two thriving companies and for several years the government
refused to pay us for a LEGITIMATE business that we did for them, until we
have to use the international media to cry out. This cry apparently
embarrassed the government and immediately the amount owed us was made
available to us.

My husband working in close collaboration with some people were able to
successful deposits this money which runs into million of U.S.Dollars in a
financial institution in Europe .Upon my husband  arrival in Dubai-U.A.E he
was arrested and presently being detailed while they are about to charge him
with trumped up charges, as they felt embarrassed by the medium we used in
telling the whole world the government evil plans against us.

Since the government felt embarrassed and my husband is in jail for obvious
political reasons, our lives and that of our five children has come under
threat and we intends to immediately migrate and join you in your country,
where with your HELP we will be able to invest this money in your company or
into any other viable enterprise in your city/country.

I have the international media report to back up this claim and also all
the necessary paper works detailing the amount the United Arab Emirates owed
us before they felt embarrassed and paid up.

We are presently in hiding under due to several threats to our lives the
use of telephone will be risky as it can be tracked; therefore, you should
immediately contact our Private Financier adviser based in Europe who we
have given the go ahead order to deal with you on this matter.

Please send your reply STRICTLY with the following information to our
Private Financier adviser:

{A} YOUR FULL NAMES AND CONTACT ADDRESS.

{B} YOUR CONTACT OFFICE,HOME AND MOBILE{CELL} PHONE NUMBERS.

{C} YOUR OCCUPATION AND A SHORT STATEMENT ABOUT YOUR SELF AND HOW AND WHERE
YOU INTENDS TO INVEST THIS MONEY.

His name and contact email address is: -- Mr. Brada Steve. Email:-
address@hidden

Ensure you quote my name in your first correspondence with him. Please also
consider this e-mail as an urgent Save -Our- Soul {S.O.S} and HIGHTLY
CONFIDENTIAL TOO.I quickly wish to state here that this OFFER is 100% RISK
free and it is NOT A HOAX.

Mrs.Fatima Karki.