certi-devel

RE: [certi-devel] win32 binary (librti13.dll)

From: Jean-Philippe Lebel
Subject: RE: [certi-devel] win32 binary (librti13.dll)
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 16:40:39 -0400

Hi.

Pascal Toguet ported Certi 3.0 to Win32. If you can't reach him, I will send
you a copy. However, examples still use CygWin.

I was in the process of porting Certi 3.1 to Win32 but changed my mind after
facing several non multiplatform code. In fact, the use of getOpt is the
biggest problem (I found no native port for win32 - Yes, I found ports that
used CygWin base code...).

I would suggest using Spirit. Spirit is a pure c++ header set for text
parsing. I already have a fed file parser written with Spirit.

JPL