certi-devel

Re: HLA Workshop Invitation

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: HLA Workshop Invitation
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 20:34:29 +0100

2008/1/15, Eric Noulard <address@hidden>:
> This message was thrown away by the moderation system
> a little too fast because the sender wasn't a list subscriber
> I retransmit it, sorry for the inconvenience.

... and my fingers slipped too fast too :=)

HLA Workshop Announcement

We would hereby like to draw your attention to an annual HLA workshop
(the "HLA-Forum") conducted in Magdeburg, Germany. This year the
workshop will be held on February 27, 2007. It will take place for the
10th time already.

We are kindly inviting you to this event and would be happy if you
would consider participating actively with an own presentation.

The HLA-Forum was originally initiated as an informal meeting
opportunity for the German HLA community with the objective of
supporting exchange of experiences and open discussion. In the past
years the Forum has grown and became more and more international with
foreign guest speakers, e.g., from the companies Pitch and MÄK.
Presentations are therefore accepted both in German and in English
language. Each German presentation will at least feature an English
summary. Presentations will be published electronically at the website
http://www.kompetenzzentrum-hla.de.

The HLA-Forum is jointly organized by the Fraunhofer Institute for
Factory Operation and Automation and the Otto-von-Guericke-University
in Magdeburg.

The Forum will be held at the Virtual Development and Training Centre
(VDTC), a new extension building of the Fraunhofer Institute (see
www.vdtc.de). The VDTC will also offer an interesting social programme
including the possibility to visit its 360 degree laser projection
system and other VR installations.

The registration as a participant as well as the registration of
presentations is kindly requested via email to
address@hidden no later than February 6, 2008.

There will be a cover charge of 20 Euro for participating in this
event, to be paid directly during the registration. Students can
participate free of charge.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us via email.

Steffen Strassburger (TU Ilmenau)

Marco Schumann (Fraunhofer IFF)

Thomas Schulze (University of Magdeburg)

--
Erk