cfengine-develop

Re: [Cfengine-develop] Cfengine development BoF at LISA

From: J Robinson
Subject: Re: [Cfengine-develop] Cfengine development BoF at LISA
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 08:00:49 -0800 (PST)

Hello, CFEngineers:

Any possibility this BOF could be video and/or audio
recorded (and perhaps webcast)?
Or at least have 'minutes' taken?

This would be useful for members of the community who
are unable to make it to LISA, and could help avoid
duplication of discussions that occur at LISA.

-jrobinson

** CFWIKI, the Cfengine Wiki: http://cfwiki.org **