cfgstoragemk-dev

[Cfgstoragemk-dev] hazard devoid

From: Reg Santos
Subject: [Cfgstoragemk-dev] hazard devoid
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 09:26:15 -0200

and pulp thanks to alex wijias. She designed a bottle to hold the vodka, then auctioned it for charity. The first mag to use funny charts! Nobody gave a shit when it was the Stupid Madden Bros. And since it has so much for us to do in such a compressed calendar, it comes with urgency. Chris, who is far too kind for his job, actually did so and had a very haughty Dolce inform him that "the young lady" who had he dealt with earlier "refused to remove the offending item. Are they afraid that the shard is going to sue for defamation?
Now they're back to seeing dead people. But leave it to tricky publicists to crash the party.
Jessica, listen to me. Until the lawyers tell us we're fucked, we try not to back down. "I'm sorry," I explained, "but once items go up, they don't come down unless it's a legal thing.
Miller pointed out the errors in an e-mail to The Times the day the review appeared. Nobody gave a shit when it was the Stupid Madden Bros.
I got to the point where I was ready to pull out my hair and use it as a noose, so I finally passed the buck.
I really loved that part.
There are tires to buy, heaters to fix, fireplaces to clean, wood to stack, things to bring in, leaves to bag.
"Think different", just like everyone else.
Nobody gave a shit when it was the Stupid Madden Bros.
If, alas, you were actually at this function and saw Silva in action, let us know.
The first mag to use funny charts! Nice to have things come full circle, y'know? In order to gain admittance into exclusive events, Silva assumes the identities of Conde Nast editors or resorts to screaming the proverbial "do you know who I am? But there was one recent incident that I'd been saving for when it might prove useful, and now seems like a good time for sharing.
And while wandering and rolling around on a few beds, Kate intones a ludicrous voiceover so vague it could be used to sell lingerie, diamonds, cars, or investment securities?
If it's a decent tip that checks out, we'll go with it, axe-grinding or not. Perhaps it's time for a nice home in the country, with no tall buildings, aircraft, or parades. We have been very good to you and have given you items to help ensure your success.
But there was one recent incident that I'd been saving for when it might prove useful, and now seems like a good time for sharing. And since it has so much for us to do in such a compressed calendar, it comes with urgency. And while wandering and rolling around on a few beds, Kate intones a ludicrous voiceover so vague it could be used to sell lingerie, diamonds, cars, or investment securities?
So, to clear the air: Joe Dolce, I'm sorry you're such a douchebag. " Christ, Lizzie, don't flatter yourself.