cgicc-help

[Cgicc-help] Use Cgicc on linux Embedded ARM machine

From: mon siong
Subject: [Cgicc-help] Use Cgicc on linux Embedded ARM machine
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 07:17:44 -0800 (PST)

Hi

    I want to use Cgicc on my embedded ARM Linux , so i need Cross Compile Cgicc on my machine using ARM specific  compiler , and generate static library or dynamic library . Then i can use the static or dynamic library in my system .

    What is the step if i want to cross compile Cgicc ?

As i understand i need to put option --host . And change Compiler path in Make file .

Thanks for the help.