cgicc-help

Re: [Cgicc-help] Need help setting up chic on Eclipse

From: Clay Dowling
Subject: Re: [Cgicc-help] Need help setting up chic on Eclipse
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2017 18:23:08 -0400

You need to build the library on your development machine. You'll probably need to build and install for both your host platform (Linux x64) and your target platform (RPi), since you want to run tests locally.

At this point you may also want to switch to a command line build. Cross compiling and managing dependencies is a non-trivial task, and it's asking more of an IDE than they're generally capable of giving.

Clay