chicken-announce

Re: [Chicken-announce] egg: minissh

From: Kristian Lein-Mathisen
Subject: Re: [Chicken-announce] egg: minissh
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2018 11:04:55 +0300

Obs, I had that email waiting in my Outbox and didn't manage to cancel in time. Thanks for fixing, Mario!

K.

On Thu, Aug 30, 2018, 09:30 Kristian Lein-Mathisen <address@hidden> wrote:

Thanks Christian! I still can't see it with chicken-install, is it on the way?

K.

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018, 09:14 Christian Kellermann <address@hidden> wrote:
* Kristian Lein-Mathisen <address@hidden> [180821 01:58]:
> Hi guys!
>
> I would like to release my minissh egg for CHICKEN 4 and CHICKEN 5:
>
> https://github.com/kristianlm/chicken-minissh/raw/master/minissh.4.release-info
> https://github.com/kristianlm/chicken-minissh/raw/master/minissh.5.release-info
>
> It's not quite SSH2 compliant, but it works against openssh client and
> servers. All ciphers with the exception of chacha20 (which is embedded in
> the egg), come from Thomas' tweetnacl egg. Some of you may find the REPL
> example interesting:
> https://github.com/kristianlm/chicken-minissh/blob/master/examples/server-repl.scm

Very impressive!

--
May you be peaceful, may you live in safety, may you be free from
suffering, and may you live with ease.