chicken-janitors

Re: #1689: Segfault when calling the procedure bound in a named let with

From: Chicken Trac
Subject: Re: #1689: Segfault when calling the procedure bound in a named let with wrong number of arguments
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 12:58:13 -0000

#1689: Segfault when calling the procedure bound in a named let with wrong
number
of arguments
            Reporter:  Mario         |      Owner:  (none)
  Domenech Goulart                   |
                Type:  defect        |     Status:  new
           Component:  compiler      |    Version:  5.2.0
          Resolution:                |   Keywords:  segfault, named let
Estimated difficulty:                |

Comment (by felix winkelmann):

 Normally (with optimization), these cases are caught at compile-time and
 for local known calls, an argc-check is generally omitted. I'm not sure
 how to fix this, since the necessary check is done in the optimizer.
 Perhaps we can lift or reimplement the check in the first passes of the
 analysis phase.

--
Ticket URL: <https://bugs.call-cc.org/ticket/1689#comment:1>
CHICKEN Scheme <https://www.call-cc.org/>