Re: [Chicken-users] ideas

From: Peter Keller
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] ideas
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 14:49:53 -0500

> On Mon, Aug 12, 2002 at 10:09:04PM +0100, address@hidden wrote:
> > Perhaps we need to make the chicken webpages bigger than a single
> > page? :-) A page listing "ongoing projects" and "requests for
> > implementation" (as it were) might be handy...

I've been wondering about this. In addition, if this change happens, we
should have a "known uses" section where people who write applications
in chicken should get an entry with a little snippet about what the
application is.  That way, prospective chicken users will see that it is
being used for real systems(that might be similar to what they want to
do, making them think that using chicken would be a good solution for
them since it maps from the problem domain they have) and therefore
has been beat on for a while and most of the serious bugs shaken out.

-pete