Re: [Chicken-users] question

From: felix
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] question
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 23:22:15 +0100

Peter Keller wrote:
Hello,

What is address@hidden and how does it relate to
address@hidden

It's just an alias, I guess (the fsf thing used to be the old
url, then they changed it).

Also, sorry about me not fixing up the test suite lately, I've been on
vacation. Also, I had done a lkot of freetime work for chicken in the past
few months, and I need some time to work on some other projects I'm tinkering
with as well.

I'll be back to work on chicken soon enough though. Prolly a couple of weeks
or so.

No problem. Take your time. I'm currently not very productive, either.
(real-life work...)