[Chicken-users] 1.50 build problems

From: Daniel B. Faken
Subject: [Chicken-users] 1.50 build problems
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 09:34:43 -0400 (EDT)

Hello all,

  Felix, many thanks for all the work you've done.  I look forward
especially to having cleaned-up 'setup' scripts.

  The inevitable quibble:
  Is it just me, or is the 'configure' script messed up?
  It doesn't seem to touch the AC_CONFIG_FILES Defined in configure.in
(e.g. chicken.spec still has %{name} instead of chicken), and the
AC_CONFIG_FILES don't include csc.scm.in - instead, a version of csc.scm
is provided which depends on installation being in /usr/local (I could of
course use the '-compiler' flag, but then I have to modify all the egg
setup scripts..).

  Just trying to help things along.. :)

cheers,
Daniel