[Chicken-users] sxpath egg available

From: Bruce Butterfield
Subject: [Chicken-users] sxpath egg available
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 11:01:21 -0700

I have "ported" (if you can use such a grandiose term for adding a couple of lines and constructing a setup file) Kiril Lisovsky's sxpath and sxpathlib to the new egg format. I can email it to anybody who is interested. I didn't include txpath or sxpath+ but they would be trivial to add.

--
Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all
others because you were born in it.