Re: [Chicken-users] Splitting large output files

From: felix
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Splitting large output files
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 23:50:54 +0200

felix wrote:
Jonah Beckford wrote:

I still have some partial code in an old CHICKEN sandbox, which I think was
for partitioning a large file into smaller files.

What were the options to print out the CHICKEN abstract tree? I would like
to close that task.

You can use the '-debug N' option

Sorry, I should have been more clear: `N' of course means a number
or a letter (see the manual for more information).