Re: [Chicken-users] INCLUDE with modules

From: Grzegorz Chrupała
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] INCLUDE with modules
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 00:40:35 +0200

On Sun 20 Jun 2004 21:40, Grzegorz Chrupała wrote:
[snip example]

> Unless I'm doing something wrong or misunderstanding something, it
> seems that identifiers defined within a module body via INCLUDE are
> exported even though they are not listed among exports.

FWIW, it seems like the psyntax modules may be not playing nice with
(some?) DEFINE-MACRO macros as I also noticed that when one uses
DEFINE-METHOD in a module it is exported indiscriminately too, which
doesn't happen when creating methods procedurally (with ADD-METHOD).

Also, after redefining INCLUDE to the SYNTAX-CASE definition at
http://www.scheme.com/csug/syntax.html#g2183 the example pasted in my

Grzegorz Chrupała | http://pithekos.net | address@hidden
A scholar is just a library's way of making another library.
                           -- Daniel Dennett, Consciousness Explained